My Bespoke Postural Alignment Treatment
How It Works:
- WHERE: The in-person assessment will take place in my studio in Tavistock Devon.
- PRE-ASSESSMENT PREPARATION: I will have already sent you out an intake form which you need to email back to me two days before your appointment.
- WHAT TO WEAR: On the day you will need shorts and women will also require a vest type top.
- ASSESSMENT PHOTOS: After discussing your reason for seeing me, I will take four photos front, back and both sides. We will go through what I am seeing in the photos.
- ASSESSMENT WALKING (GAIT): Walking (gait) is such a big part of my assessment, so I will watch you walk.
- ASSESSMENT EXERCISES: Gentle corrective exercises are next. I will guide you through the exercises and then discuss the results.
- POST ASSESSMENT: When I get home, I will record myself doing your routine telling you any places where you may cheat. The recording is held on zoom cloud for 5 months. You will receive an email with the recording and my assessment of your photos, including why you are doing each exercise.
- FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT: We have a follow up appointment on Zoom the next week, so I can hear how you are doing.
- BONUS: You will also have two free classes on Zoom.
- COST: £85 for first 90 minute treatment and £65 for follow up treatments of an hour.
I am here to talk to people both before and during treatments
for your complete understanding.
I will be doing some very small two to one classes by appointment only.
In addition, every Thursday, I run four small in person classes, a maximum of five people per class, between 8am and 12pm at £15 per person, contact me.